Take the 7 Day Depression Defeat Challenge
Are you ready to take ACTION?
Accept the challenge TODAY!
Learn how you can defeat depression in just SEVEN days! For maximum guarantee, repeat twice a month or even every week until you feel you have fully conquered.
Ready to begin? Let’s go!
- Day One: Music Playlist- Take time from your day to listen to music. Listen to your favorite songs. Or check out this awesome playlist to help boost your happiness! You should totally relax with Ivory and Pine’s, A Mental Health Day Playlist. Just chill out with some positive, happy boosting tunes and sing your heart out!
- Day Two: Treat Yourself!- Use this day to treat yourself with a gift! You could buy that new purse you’ve been eying for a while. Or you could buy a journal to start recording your thoughts and daily affirmations. I recommend buying lingerie or a bold, red lipstick to boost your self-esteem and confidence!
- Day Three: Breathing Techniques- Learn how to use breathing techniques to overcome depression and anxiety. Check out this inspiring post to learn how you can use this in your daily life.
- Day Four: Yoga!- Yoga is a healthy, powerful way to overcome depression. It makes you feel good, and look good! Check out these 7 yoga poses that will help you fight depression. If you prefer videos, I highly recommend this post from Resilient.
- Day Five: Laugh It Away!- Use this day to bring laughter into your life. Learn how laughing is my secret tool for fighting depression and anxiety!
- Day Six: Gratitude- Make a list of all the people and things you are grateful for in your life. Keep this close by to remind you on the bad days that there are so many things to be happy about. Call or text the people you list, and remind them how much you love and appreciate them.
- Day Seven: Spa Retreat!- I saved the best for last! On the 7th day, I want you to treat yourself to a relaxing spa service. Go get a massage, a facial, or just a pedicure. This is your time to relax, heal, and feel better on the inside and out!
Alright, you can do this! Keep me posted on how you are doing with the 7 day depression defeat challenge. For more advice and tips to overcome depression and anxiety, make sure to sign up for email updates on all future posts! And you can follow me on Pinterest for even more information. Thanks for sharing!